Explore our stunning collection of roomscreative33
Whether you stay with us for business or leisure reasons, our portfolio of rooms is sure to exceed your expectations. Offering an award-winning haven from the bustle of Canary Wharf, we want to preview what’s included in each room, their stunning architecture, and luxurious features.
What to expect from our rooms
Our signature style of décor is soothing, elegant, and contemporary across all of our 6 rooms. Refined neutral walls act as a canvas for tactile velvet and high-quality textures. This colour scheme – punctuated with mid-dark tone woods – envelops you gently from the moment you arrive. A soothing remedy after a busy day in the capital.
Once you’ve settled in and unpacked, you’ll discover an ensuite marble bathroom accented with a re-energising power shower. Air conditioning, in-room safes, minibars, and complimentary tea/coffee facilities offer comfortable living. Businesspeople and tech devotees will appreciate having a desk, complimentary fast-fibre optic WIFI and a 48/49-inch LED screen TV with international TV channels.
Unique architectural features
Each room has something different to offer its guests:
- The roomy Lansbury Sky View Junior Suite sees quirky diagonal wooden beams and geometric fretwork divide the splendid seating and super king/twin bedroom areas. A skylight offers stargazing opportunities.
- The Lansbury Studio Suite is our largest room, which nods to Victorian architecture. An ornamental heritage fireplace is offset by double-height ceilings, ornate trim, elegant chandeliers, bespoke furniture, and a chaise lounge. Families will appreciate the ability to connect with adjoining rooms. Available as a super king or twin beds.
- The Lansbury Club Room offers split level living that accentuates the grandeur and considerable height of the hotel as a building. Double height windows ensure you can work at the corner desk. Ornate filigree screen in the king-sized bedroom mezzanine adds to this room’s aesthetic.
- The landmark Grade II listed Lansbury Octagonal Tower houses unique accommodation for visitors given its 360-degree windows, chaise lounge and sumptuous super king-sized sleigh bed. From here, the dazzling city can be uniquely observed at night like gems on the skyline.
- The George Lansbury Superior Room acknowledges previous resident and politician George Lansbury (1859-1940). A super sleek black (heritage) fireplace with corbels and red tiles resides amongst chandeliers and double-height ceilings – a grand nod to Victorian architecture. It can house a twin or super-king bed.
- The Lansbury Sky View Room is more rugged, with a ladder-like horizontal beam echoed in other wooden beams, which run behind and next to the king-sized bed. Industrial style rivets give this room real character. A skylight once more features overhead.
Luxury included as standard
At the Lansbury Heritage Hotel we understand what makes an incredible stay. That’s why each room includes luxury linens, Wilton carpeting, plush towels, and refined accents including quilted headboards (except for the Lansbury Sky View and Octagonal Tower rooms). With L’Occitane goodies, luxe bathrobes, complimentary slippers, and salon-grade hairdryers there to enjoy, you can truly unwind and pamper after a long day.
As Canary Wharf’s sole heritage hotel, we hope to welcome you to your favourite room soon. We are confident that our outstanding service will enhance your trip to London. Reserve your room or email email@example.com to secure your stay.